Monday, January 31, 2005

freon girl behind macintosh

me started using laptop in year 2002. back in that time, my australia-born-assistant T, said to me that once I'm using laptop, me will be no more ordinary girl.
"your life will never be the same, I" that's his conclusion.
this no more ordinary became one of our official phrase that time.

today, sitting on my office table is a guy who called me freon girl behind macintosh as me never open my office window before 12, wandering around from one website to another and spend most of my days staring at a macintosh...

me told him what T had said and he laugh.
suddenly me thinking of T and miss him a bit.
where are you now T?

No comments:

duka yang menyusun sendiri petualangannya

  rasa kehilangan seorang penonton pada aktor yang dia tonton sepanjang yang bisa dia ingat, adalah kehilangan yang senyap. ia tak bisa meng...