Monday, March 20, 2006

the dream

I couldn't forget it. I couldn't get you out of my head
The sound of his music and the flashes of your smile spinning in my mind
Your lips, and how you closed your eyes
Wandering in the pages of the book I read

The sensation that turn me on
The warm feeling that you gave when you look at me
from across the table
I wish I could soothe the feeling with his song
The emptiness you left. The hope of your coming

And I blame you for that
I blame you for every dream I had within these three days


*with Mainz on My Mind playing*

3 comments:

amen said...

hi balawan

Diary Of Blue Ocean and Blue Sky said...

keep dreaming dear ...
just keep dreaming

Anonymous said...

boim said...
tanggal

duka yang menyusun sendiri petualangannya

  rasa kehilangan seorang penonton pada aktor yang dia tonton sepanjang yang bisa dia ingat, adalah kehilangan yang senyap. ia tak bisa meng...