Friday, April 15, 2011

just a simple thought

checked my blog two days ago and I still find people from all over said that they got 'lost' all over the internet and somehow made their way into my writings. I actually surprised that all the mundane things in my life are, for whatever reason, mean something for others.
I'll start writing again, folks.
I need to. immediately. I am in desperate need to get lots of funny thoughts about this world I live in, strange incidents and other rants out of my system. made their way out of my world and into yours.
I'll try to set a deadline and keep up with it. and really do it. I need a purpose now. seriously. in the mean time... I'll see you soon, then.

1 comment:

haridiva said...

So, what would be the next issue? :D.

duka yang menyusun sendiri petualangannya

  rasa kehilangan seorang penonton pada aktor yang dia tonton sepanjang yang bisa dia ingat, adalah kehilangan yang senyap. ia tak bisa meng...