alamanda.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger
Template Design by Didats Triadi

DateMonday, December 12, 2005   Comment

you may never read this. and we may never see each other again. not after what had happened. but still, I feel an urgency to speak up.

yes, I don't feel comfortable to know that she doesn't know that I was in the town. it made me feel uneasy and awkward as she's also keeping in touch with me. both of you, more than any other business partner that I have, are having better appreciation of what I'm doing. I never have a glimpse of thought that something like this may occured. it is an honor to have this opportunity. and whatever I say can never enough to express my gratitude for your generosity. and beacuse of that, I prefer to limit this relationship in professional context, for the sake of fine arts.

I've told you that I'm dating out someone seriously. and the last thing that I would do is hurting him and make him disappointed, even if he never find it out. I always respect you and I hope that you will understand and respect me too.

Comment

Anonymous golda at 12:27 AM, December 13, 2005 said:

wah.. ada cowok laen yg suka sama Inceh sampe ngejar2 gituh?

Blogger Dian Ina at 5:02 PM, December 16, 2005 said:

*sigh*
sampe mati-matian berusaha kaburnya

Post a Comment

Shoutbox



Instagram