alamanda.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger
Template Design by Didats Triadi

DateThursday, August 30, 2007   Comment

And when the rose is gone, the garden faded,
you will no longer hear the nightingale.

The lover is a veil, All is Beloved,
Beloved lives, the lover is a corpse.

When Love no longer has a care for him
he's like a wingless bird - alas for him!

How can I understand the things around me
when my companion's light is not around me?

But Love demands that these words shall be spoken;
how can a mirror be without reflection?

--The Song of The Reed,
dari Masnavi. The Spiritual Verses--

untuk kalian yang mendukung dan membesarkan hatiku sampai saat-saat ketika larik-larik itu selesai dituliskan. mungkin aku nggak way beyond classification, not that talented, and can not make lovely lines, but I guess I've declared it clear enough.

and to have you all meant so much for me. thank you very big yaa!
mwah!

Comment

Shoutbox



Instagram