Thursday, April 07, 2005

an artwork. a truth

The story begin with these...

Tell me again I want to hear
You broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night while I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was so long

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch the one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

I let you go
I let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I let you go
Now that I found
No way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Soon, she decided to write the letter in an ancient language and alphabet...


拝啓 梅も散り、花桃のつぼみもだいぶふくらんできましたが、皆様ますますご健勝のほどお喜び申し上げます。いつも格別なお引き立てを賜り厚くお礼申し上げます。

先日のお話ですけれど・・・

あなたがこのような僕をようやく真剣に考えてくれてうれしく思います。また、ヒダッさんさんのことを真面目なと尊敬しておりました。しかし、三角関係だから今回の話はなかったことと思ってお許し下さい。

また、今後は赤の他人ということで宜しくお願いします。僕のわがままをお許し下さい。

季節柄、お身体大切に。

敬具

That we can understand in English like this...


Dear Love…

Good afternoon… It’s the beginning of the spring now and the Sakura are blossom everywhere. I really wished that you’re okay and always in good shape.
I would like to say something very important in this letter. I am very happy because you’re such an understanding and always work hard for your dream.

And I always adore and respect you… but I am so sorry that I have to cancel our wedding because you’re heart is not only belong to me. A wedding with three persons will be too crowded.

Nevertheless, my grandmother who posses’ supernatural power had told me that your house stands toward the wrong direction. Thus, I must not marry you to avoid bad luck.

So please, from now on… let us be stranger for each other, just like we have never met before.
I am sorry for being so selfish and take a very good care of you.

... ... ...

Visual for this story was made by Onet and text by Dian Ina
Exhibited in Rumah Seni Cemeti (Cemeti Art House)
Jalan D I Panjaitan Jogja
Open for public since 7 April 2005

No comments:

duka yang menyusun sendiri petualangannya

  rasa kehilangan seorang penonton pada aktor yang dia tonton sepanjang yang bisa dia ingat, adalah kehilangan yang senyap. ia tak bisa meng...