alamanda.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger
Template Design by Didats Triadi

DateFriday, February 17, 2006   Comment

Hey Ina,

I hope this message finds you well. I am now back in Utah and having some fun re-adapting to the situation here. I am now starting to become familiar with the news and current events again, and I heard about the recent developments with the cartoons that came from Denmark. I am so sorry to hear that these things bring such turmoil. I know this sounds funny, but I feel a little difficult in this situation because part of my heritage comes from Denmark. I hope that things in Bali aren't worse because of this. Well, just wanted to say hi and tell you that I am back in my home town. It really is strange here. Not sure how things will be in the next couple of months, but hopefully they will all be good.

Take care,

Court


(aku membaca email Courtney sambil tercenung. apakah aku harus membabi buta? menyamakan orang dengan bangsa? media dengan negara?)


Dear Court,

it's nice to read from you again. Bali is hot and sunny and dry. It's been 10 days since the last rain. I have to turn my fan all day now, and frequently moving to air conditioned room to get some cool air.
I saw the cartoon couple days ago. They're awful and I share the same feeling with those people who join the riot in Jakarta. But I don't believe in violence. Violence will only affirmed what people have thought about Islam. That Islam is terrorism. For me, those cartoon are just an absolutely a pathetic way of being famous by a cowards with double standard on their mind. The cartoonist must have known that those pictures will bring negative reactions and even turmoil. But still they did so.
I wouldn't blame you just because part of your heritage come from Denmark. You have nothing to choose or change it.

Take care,
Ina

Comment

Anonymous didats at 11:09 AM, February 17, 2006 said:

eh, eh, ada apaan sih?™

Anonymous eci at 12:40 PM, February 24, 2006 said:

trenslet plis

Blogger Rasheeda Muhammad at 9:57 PM, September 17, 2015 said:

Halo, saya Rasheeda Muhammad dari Indonesia, dan saya ingin menggunakan kesempatan ini untuk memperingatkan semua orang di sini untuk berhati-hati dari semua pemberi pinjaman pinjaman yang menimbulkan menjadi nyata. Mereka semua penipuan dan palsu dan niat mereka adalah untuk merobek Anda dari uang Anda sulit diperoleh. Saya telah menjadi korban pinjaman perusahaan ini tetapi tidak ada yang mampu memberikan pinjaman saya mencari sampai aku datang di Ibu Amanda Amanda Badan Kredit. Dia menawarkan saya pinjaman pada tingkat bunga yang terjangkau dari 2% dengan hanya beberapa formalitas dan requirements.After saya bertemu dengan persyaratan dan kondisi perusahaan, pinjaman saya disetujui dan saya sangat mengejutkan, itu ditransfer ke rekening bank saya dalam waktu kurang dari 24 jam. Anda dapat menghubungi Ibu Amanda melalui emailnya amandaloan@qualityservice.com dan Anda juga dapat menghubungi saya di rasheedamuhammad10@gmail.com saya email saya hanya bersaksi Ibu Amanda akan baik dan bantuan yang diberikan kepada dia saya dan keluarga saya dan saya juga ingin Anda menjadi penerima manfaat dari tawaran pinjaman nya.

Post a Comment

Shoutbox



Instagram